Thank you for visiting and using our websites, our social media pages and our applications (“Sites”).
This Notice explains which, how and for what purposes EPIGENEVA AG uses the information collected about you through our Sites in our marketing campaigns or during offline programs or events.
- SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
EPIGENEVA reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We will communicate to you any substantial changes but please review it regularly.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information, such as name, first name, date of birth, full address and e-mail address, telephone number, gender or geographic location;
- Account login information, memberships details or information orders;
- Payment information, credit cards and billing addresses;
- Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us.
- Your profiles on social networks;
- Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to allow you to create and access your client account;
- to fulfil your orders and purchases on a contractual basis;
- to respond to your queries or use it for contests you have entered;
- to contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
- to combine with information we receive from third party to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
- for security and maintenance of our Sites; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to affiliates, service providers, business partners, or authorities.
We require that these third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you accessed our Sites, comply with all laws relating to personal data.
- HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
You may opt-out at any time from marketing communications by following the ‘opt-out’ options provided or by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also limit the use of tracking technologies (such as cookies for which you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them, or you can simply set it to refuse them).
- HOW TO CONTACT US
EPIGENEVA, registered in Switzerland acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. Please contact us by phone (see our website), via email at email@example.com or regular mail at EPIGENEVA AG, Seestrasse 155 B, 8802 Kilchberg, Switzerland.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that is collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary Cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
Performance cookies are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functionality cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
Here is a list of our cookies installed on the Site www.www.epigeneva.com:
|Name||Purpose||Type of Cookie|
|Google Analytics||Recall what a user has done on previous pages / interactions with the website. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can deactivate the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|Google Adwords||Measure conversion on how many people who click on ads end up purchasing their products. https://adwords.google.com/intl/en/home/#?modal_active=none||Performance|
|Authentification, security, website and product integrity, website functions and services, performance, analytics und research, advertising, statistics and measurement. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/||Performance and Targeting|
|Personalization, preferences, log in, security, analytics Pinterest may use third-party analytics or security vendors. https://policy.pinterest.com/de/cookies||Functionality and Targeting|
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Cookies Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.
EPIGENEVA AG 2018